Saturday, October 20, 2007

Introduction of The Pink Panther:

First off let me introduce myself to all of you. I go by the name of the "Pink Panther". I've interned for a year in the music industry and a 1.5 in media. There's so much I want to share with you guys about this entertainment industry that we all love and want to be a part of. Just so you can get a sense of who I am, here are a few of the artists, movies, and television shows I love.

Artists
~Mariah Carey,
Mary J. Blige, Monica, Trey Songz, Monica, Usher, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Tamia, 112, Cassidy, Rihanna, Ne-yo, Marvin Gaye, Luther Vandross, Aaliyah, Anthony Hamilton, Beyonce', Jagged Edge, Common, Bobby Valentino, Teedra Moses, R. Kelly, Lupe Fiasco, Keyshia Cole, Letoya, Estelle, Jahiem...and the list goes on.


Movies
~Love & Basketball, Brown Sugar, Pride, Antwone Fisher, Ray, Diary of a Mad Black Woman, Bamboozled, Bad Boys II, Martin Lawerence: Run Tell Dat, The Color Purple, and finally The Little Mermaid....it's a Disney Classic!!

T.V Shows
~Grey's Anatomy, The Hills, Desperate Housewives, Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane, and Run's House. I Love New York 2......I watch purely for entertainment purposes. LOL

Well enough about me. Be on the look out for our next series of posts on How To....we'll be discussing, how to land internships, how to find entertainment jobs, how to survive in the industry and much more!!!! Also be on the look out as I dish the dirt about the Sean Jean Ladies Launch Event we crashed on Friday night!!

~Pink Panther~

No comments: