Tuesday, October 30, 2007

CRASHING CIARA'S 22nd BIRTHDAY:


Lights, Camera, Action... In comes Ciara in all her beauty!


Though I did love her sequined gold dress and her goldish blonde hair, I must say, something was off...Anyway, Ciara's exclusive party was held at a little lounge called RUNWAY located in Midtown Manhattan on Friday night. The Golden Child and I attended.



The room was full of black, white, and silver balloons with a multi-color runway in the middle of the floor with V.I.P. sections surrounding it. The atmosphere was a more mellow laid back mood then your typical shallow over the top industry party. I assumed this was because it was an resvp only affair. Many of the guests were either in fashion, television, or music industry making it easy to mingle and act important. When Ciara entered the club she went straight to her V.I.P. section where she followed up with a 10 minute photo op from everyone. I give her much credit because she was very friendly and polite to all the people. We were even able to cop some picks..sorry for the quality, this is what you get when this is the only camera-phone you can afford as an intern lol---



The party started to liven up once she came into the building. From the drunk to the sober everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Even the seven foot drag queen who was sashaying all around the room in her/his 5 inch heels. She was FABULOUS! At one point in the night Ciara came out of her V.I.P. section and got onto the runway and danced on the stage for about 4 songs. Waving and saying hi to everyone and taking pictures. I actually am a fan of Ciara's so what I have to say about her is not from hate.

I am soo upset that she looks like she was 90 lbs wet. [shout out to the big guy with the sunglasses in the picture on the left, he knows Joel Ortiz, GC] I mean the dress was nice, but she didn't look great in her dress like other times you see her. It looks like she dropped too much weight and she needs to be on the front of the "Life & Stlyes " magazines covers with the rest of them. Though they say television adds on weight I don't believe it can make you look appealing than appaling. See in this industry theres always a need to be thin, but when is thin too thin and scary looking? I'm not saying she doesn't eat or have any type of disorder. She just doesn't look like she is suppose to be that size.
I hoped that she ate the beautiful cake that they gave her.



~The Blue Diamond~




No comments: